Check out this link to learn about the necessary procedures to validate degree certificates!

In order to work or study abroad it is necessary for the work or training carried out to be officially accredited. Equally, if studies have been completed abroad (universities, approved centres, secondary schools) these must be officially accredited via sworn translation.


How to get a foreign degree recognised

In order to get a foreign degree recognised, it is necessary to obtain a sworn translation of the academic certificate which states the duration of studies and the subjects taken.

Documents most frequently translated:

What is a sworn translator?

A sworn or official translator is a translator authorised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to carry out translations of official documents. These documents are considered official before the authorities and are certified by the seal and signature of the sworn translator.

Before requesting a translation always check that it is going to be carried out by a sworn…
translator appointed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and as such the complete legal validity of the translation will be guaranteed.


Comprehensive sworn translation service

With Traductores Oficiales, you have at your disposal a comprehensive sworn translation and advice service for the processing of all your documents, in this case the translation of degree certificates.

Through our advice and personalised care we guarantee you an accurate processing of all your documents for the accreditation and recognition of your studies. As such, you will save a great deal of time and money.